Like I mentioned, we spread Miss Bea's day out! In fact we started early, on Sunday, when her Grandma Jan made a special visit! Not only did she bring presents for the girl, she brought a little something for Evie and the best zucchini bread in the whole world for Russ and me!
 |
| I had more chronologic pictures, but Blogger thwarted me. So just imagine her excitement as she peeled off the wrapping to reveal her very own shopping cart! |
 |
| all ready to check out! |
 |
| seriously, Jan, you really don't look old enough to have a son with a two year old! |
 |
| Evie gave his sister her first present on her actual birthday! It was so sweet to watch their interaction. I remember playing with the "chatterbox" phone at my grandparent's house when I was little. Evie thinks it is just a character from Toy Story 3, which, it is, to him anyway! |
 |
| Always there to lend a hand! |
 |
| Later in her day, after the tea party, my Oma, Tante Lienie, and cousin Arianna came to celebrate our girl. Bea and Arianna bonded over the colored pencils! |
 |
| Oma and Baba gave Bea a "meow-meow" birthday card! You should have seen her face light up. |
 |
| She also got color wonder markers, paper, and a princess plate with matching cutlery. The creator of color wonder markers should be sainted. Genius! Pure genius. |
 |
| Talina, Jeff and Arianna also thought Miss Bea needed a shopping cart. I was thrilled because now I don't have to referee turn taking on at least one toy! |
 |
| Oma always brings me the most beautiful arrangements! And yes, I have watered them every day! |
 |
| So happy that daddy is home and her "real" party can start! |
 |
| SO loved! Well, Evie really does love her, but that face? priceless! He may have been making a fart noise! Yay for boys! |
 |
| In an effort to be greener, we used some fabric wrapping paper. This package was from Bea's Nonni and Grampy and Aunt Amanda. |
 |
| Oh yes ! It is a tea set! (made entirely from recycled milk-jugs, and food safe!!!) Way to go Nonni and Grampy! |
 |
| Russ waited all day to come home and have a tea party with his girl. It was a wonderful, wonderful day! |
 |
| By the end of it, she was ready for bed, but not before she had one more cupcake! |
No comments:
Post a Comment