Last week, Russ came home quite excited because he had found our perfect "forever home." So after a very quick dinner we piled into the car and went to look at it. Yup, it is pretty much my dream house. But emphasis on DREAM. While it probably has about two years worth of restoration still to accomplish, the current price includes 14 acres, and is a bit out of our projected budget. Still, it is a gorgeous example of limestone architecture.




Nothing wrong with dreaming.
4 comments:
That is a gorgeous home! It's certainly a shame that it's out of budget. I simply love the windows- they look like a great place to curl up with a good book.
love it! I always fall for those old limestone farm houses :) they're gorgeous.
Awesome. Really. That's all I've got. I really hope some deal or miracle or convienent accident occurs in your favor.
I like the idea of a convenient accident such as driving along when all of a sudden a bag of money (a large bag of money) falls out of the trunk of the rather dodgy car in front of me.
Post a Comment