Again blogger has thwarted my attempts at chronology. But I suppose, as these pictures document another of our wonderful trips to "the farm," the actual order only really matters to me. The weather was much brisker than our smiley faces imply. Beatrice was the least pleased with the deceptively blue, chilly weather. Everett and I were just thrilled to be outside. And Russ took the opportunity to try out his newly serviced chainsaws.
| Evie got a bow and arrow set for Christmas in Raleigh. This was it's first official try outside. |
| The only turkey feather was a little scraggly. But collected none the less. |
| I was just looking at pictures from when Miss Bea was born. This girl just keeps stealing my heart. |
| And this is the man who I thank everytime I look at my pretty babies. |
| I guarantee she was asking for something. She certainly knows how to twist her daddy and me around her little finger. |
| And this is the reason we went to the farm, to collect some firewood. |
| This is a game. Can't you tell? It is the put the rocks in the bucket game and is sure to keep little people occupied for 15 minutes minimum. |
| Bea was so excited to see pink berries. Second only to purple of course. |
| the wind must have blown many of the ornaments off the little tree, but Evie still thought it was interesting. |
| Bea decided she would rather stay in the wind-proof truck cab and suck on cough drops. |
| yes, that is a hatchet. yes, Everett is holding it. Russ decided it was time he learned something manly. So he did. |
No comments:
Post a Comment