These pictures are completely out of chronology. But blogger was giving me attitude, so I am just thankful that I got all the ones I wanted loaded! We got the wonderful treat of going with my dad and Amanda to Pullen Park before we left Raleigh. It is one of the oldest parks in the city and was completely restored and updated over about two years. It finally re-opened in November! It was such a joy to share all the wonderful things with my sweet babies!
| kiddie boats! It is such a wonderful amusement, Evie loved "driving" his boat around the "lake." When we go back this summer we will take the pedal boats out on the real pond. |
| Bea thought she wanted to give it a spin, but quickly abdicated her aquatic throne. |
| Everett loved the climbing sculpture. He was Spiderman, and would have played all morning if we let him. |
| Kit and Amy also gave Evie and Bea hats. Everett unfortunatel took it quite literally when he was told it looked like a monster was eating his head...oops. |
| Bea's hat looks like a cupcake. And she is too sweet! |
| So beautiful. |
| The carousel was actually where we started. I told you these were out of order! |
| It is over a hundred years old and fully restrored. I wish my pictures were better! |
| Our family picture (sadly missing my mama, who wasn't feeling well) That's Andy Griffith and Opie for all ya'll who aren't from NC. |
No comments:
Post a Comment