Wednesday, January 25, 2012

random thoughts

we are embarking on a plant-based whole food diet for the family. So far, only minor derailments and the kids aren't complaining too loudly.

Kusherie. rice and lentil with a hearty tomatoe sauce. I added the sauteed zucchini instead of browned onions.

Our little garden elf. She loves helping with the re-potting, who doesn't like dumping dirt all over the floor. I came home to this magical scene on Monday. It made my heart hurt a bit at the preciousness.

Also on Monday, I had a great thrift run, I found this never worn Lucky brand shirt and brand spankin' new jeans from the Gap.  Woohoo! The belt and earrings were gifts from Anne, the scarf was a super sale purchase at Target, and the shoes were thrifted awhile ago. 

***The same thrift run yielded some choice vintage too, so be sure to check out the etsy shop!

No comments: