I think this picture is so cool! I still can't believe I got it.
Nobody likes saying good bye.
Everett's bath time is going to be so boring now.

Because it is still too close, I am going to keep this short. I have been so very blessed with friends and while they currently are living much farther away than I like, I am so glad that they are a part of my life. Victoria and Everett loved to take baths together and there were weeks where we alternated back and forth between the houses. One night on Elm Street, one night on Iowa. Soapy, healthy, happy babies. These pictures are from the last bath that Evie and Tori took together, right before she left. There aren't words for how much I miss Nicole and Victoria already!!! I can't wait for October.
1 comment:
I am so happy that they were a part of your life, and through you, a part of mine. I know you will miss them dearly. I am so glad that they were there for you and Everett when you needed them. They will be missed.
Post a Comment