Thursday, July 24, 2008

Zucchini Delightfulness

YUM!

Before Nicole left yesterday we got to have lunch together. We made an amazing grilled zucchini and red pepper salad. I ate at least half the bowl. It was really good. And very pretty.



Here is the recipe.



Nicole and Miriah's Grilled Zucchini salad



2-3 zucchini

1-2 red peppers

smattering of mushrooms

2-3 roma tomatoes

minced garlic

lemon pepper seasoning

olive oil

feta cheese



Slice the zucchini, peppers, and mushrooms. Grill or broil with a very light brushing of olive oil. choppe slices into bite size pieces. Toss tomatoes with grilled veggies. Add generous shake or three of lemon pepper. Top with feta and enjoy!



One additional tip, try to not over grill the veggies. We used the George Foreman and it worked great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the plates.
I like zucchini. C does not.
I cannot do the feta.
I miss you.