| I love it when she wants in the picture too! Kansas spring weather means layers because you aren't ever really certain that it won't get chilly again, even when the day starts out warm! |
| I may be wearing more than ten bracelets...But really, can you ever have too many silver bracelets on your arm? |
| maybe I'm too old for flip flops, but I just can't give up my rainbows. |
| remember when we made these Nicole? I love that we both wear them still! |
| some people thought that the weather was a little too warm for clothes on Sunday after church... |
| A thrifted skirt that I altered in about 2 hours. Needless to say, I wore it immediately! |
| Why wear sunglasses when you can wear a gigantic straw hat? Keeps my nose from getting pink anyway. |
| I turned this into a pendant and borrowed the chain from the necklace Kit and Amy gave me for Christmas. I miss the dogwood's blooming. But this makes me feel a bit closer to home. |
1 comment:
HOLY BALLS!
She's off to the Grande Prix! Clear the streets of Monaco, there's wagers to be made!
HUZZAH.
Post a Comment