Monday, April 25, 2011

pre-Easter

Last weekend was really amazing too. We went to Hildebrand Farms (the dairy we get our  milk from) for their spring open-house, and then when we got home, Jan and Russ's aunt Kaylynn came for some pre-Easter craftiness. It was so much fun! And who knew that flour and water would be so hard to clean up? There aren't any in action paper mache' pictures because we were all up to our elbows in paste.

I think Evie got almost as much paint on Kaylynn as on his "egg"! Thanks for being such a great sport!



Then to add to the wonder of the day, a baby squirrel decided to make friends!


He stayed with us for about an hour and then disappeared. I hope he is happy and safe!

our finished eggs. I think they look a bit like dinosaur eggs, which Evie agreed was really cool!

No comments: