| I had these in a dish on my dresser and thought they looked sweet all together, so that's how I wore them. |
| I love these tights. They make me feel so feminine. |
| this is how I wanted to wear the dress...I hear we may have lovely weather again by the weekend, fingers crossed! |
| My mom had this dress made as a copy of a dress her mother wore. I love, love, love it. And feeling so connected not only to my mother, but my grandmother as well. |
1 comment:
I think you need to come to Knoxville, we can go shopping (they actually have a surprisingly decent mall!) and you can help me pick out some new and awesome clothes!
P.S. Sorry I haven't had the chance to call you back yet--I've been swamped with exams, and currently I'm trying to finish a history paper that's due...tomorrow. :/ I want to see this dress with bows that you talked about!
Post a Comment