For anyone still out there, checking occasionally, I have a computer and a camera and the Internet again! Woohoo! Because, between now and the last time I was here, all three of those pertinent blogging tools have been in absentia.
So... how are things? Good? Good.
Believe it or not, my life continued even when there was no documentation. Shocking really. I have to rely on my noodle to remember the past couple of months. Well, okay, I am exaggerating a bit. I do have about a thousand pictures to sort through. Anyone want to do it for me? And believe me there are a few diamonds in the digital stacks--but, the caveat, I have been shooting on another new camera but with no access to the instruction manual. So of the thousand, hundreds give me a headache--although when viewed in a hurried slide show, they do achieve a believable facsimile to the speed of my children.
A quick re-cap, and then on to the good stuff.
We have been sick. All of us. With anything and everything. Sometimes all at once. That was awful.
It has snowed. And been beautiful. And then snowed some more.
Russ can fly an aeroplane. It is amazing.
Evie and Bea have reached the stage of playing together, that is when they aren't trying to annoy each other.
I have carved out some time for sewing. It makes me extremely happy. I even completed a project!
We have started celebrating each major holiday by decorating the house, SO FUN!
Have thrifted up a storm--even scored a pair of GORGEOUS, brand new, Frye sandals for summer!
And for your patience, you will be rewarded with some pretty pictures. Coming soon. Really. Like maybe even tonight. Just please, give me a minute to edit.
XOXO. M
No comments:
Post a Comment