Well, this barely qualifies as outside the formula! I still wore a grey cardigan, a scarf, and comfy boots! But it is a little different, and I loved re-freshing this dress and my go-to look.
 |
| for Bible study Friday |
 |
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft (I am such a mama...)two years ago
Dress: Gap, vintage 1999. Yep, I have had this dress since my junior year of highschool.
belt: Target
scarf: "borrowed" permanently from my mama. It was a gift to her from my Great-Grandmother.
socks:they are grey wool, maybe I swiped them from Russ?
boots: thrifted, my newest boots kinda remind me of the chukka styles I have been seeing. I like them.
earrings: thrifted |
I am loving spring weather! Yahoo! for linen sundresses and pretty, pretty colors!
2 comments:
I remember that dress! Love how you always think of new ways to wear it, it always looks different! By the way, you will be happy to hear I finally purchased a full length mirror!
you are so cute! love the look and cant wait to see you in may!
Post a Comment