For something different, I thought we could play a game. Okay, technically, I should say I am starting a meme, and who I tag...But really, that's a bit pushy. And there is no compunction with this game. So, if you want to chime in, please do, in the comments, on your blog, to a friend...to one or all of the pictures.
| what I am working on. It should have taken 2 hours. I am heading into week three. A lengthy post will herald it's completion, and possibly and outfit post too! |
| what I bought. Thrifted technically. And I predict they will be making many appearances this spring. |
| what I wore. Technically this can go for what I bought too. It is an antique petticoat, very, very full. The eyelet is handmade and breathtaking. It was too cold for today though. |
1 comment:
What I am reading: The Southern Living Garden Book (still not sure how to do the TX plant thing), Confessions of a Counterfeit Farm Girl (for book club), and Jodi Picoult's Mercy.
What I am working on: a joint project with my daughter-a dog bed for our new puppy Lilly.
What I bought today: nothing and I even left the house twice and drove past Sonic without stopping!
What I wore: Cute new brown strappy sandals purchased recently for $12 (not as great as your less than $3 shoes, but I'm pleased with them). Started in shorts, went to jeans, went back to shorts, shorts are a darker gray/green but more gray tie waist belt. Green scoop neck shirt with hot pink undershirt. And a Green fabric rose necklace I made myself. Ohh, almost forgot, started with a jean jacket too. It was an odd hot/cold/hot/cold very windy day.
Post a Comment