Sunday, March 6, 2011

What I wore, what she wore

I love it when an entire  outfit or at least ninety percent of an outfit is thrifted. It just makes me feel clever!

extra-fine weight merino, cream sweater: thrifted, J.Crew
robin's egg blue cotton tank: thrifted, Gap
Braided belt: Target (dead ringer for one in Garnet Hill)
Floral maxi-length skirt: thrifted, vintage 1980's, also a ringer for a Garnet Hill skirt
earrings: Christmas gift from sweet Arianna
gold ballet flats: birthday present 3 years ago from my brother Kit

I wear these ALL the time!




Her hair is finally long enough for little pixie fountains! Ooooh my goodness, I can hardly stand the cuteness!!!


Look at that stacking! She is brilliant and beautiful.

Sweet Miss's outfit is also almost completely thrifted
Yellow onesie: Children's Place, thrifted
pink polka dot shirt: Baby Gap, thrifted
yellow embroidered pants: Baby Gap, thrifted
she also wore a cream cable knit cardigan but took it off for lunch!
Don't you just LOVE her little striped tootsies!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You're so cute :) I love your outfits! I'm enjoying reading your fashion/clothing posts. My closet could use a major overhaul...so maybe your posts will help motivate me!