Monday, March 21, 2011

please have a seat, let's get comfy!


So after a week of daily glimpses into our life, I would love to hear from you, my friends and family and lurking readers!
What is your favorite dessert? Your favorite season? What color makes you smile? Do you like mornings or evenings best? Beaches or mountains? What do you listen to when you have a solo dance party in your living room? Do you blog? If so why? What would you do with a day free from responsibility?

Post your answers to any/all/none of my questions in the comments! I can't wait to get to know you!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

What fun :)

Favorite dessert: Love sweets, so this is hard, but the weather today makes me want Strawberry shortcake.

Favorite Season: Fall

I'm a morning person.

I love mountains...but the ocean is pretty great too. Love to visit both!

I dance to any music that is playing...my children think it's great right now...not so sure their feelings will reflect that in about 10 years :)

I blog...for fun...as a way to keep family updated on us...and as a way to look back on what our lives were like.

A day free from responsibility! Delightful - I would grab a favorite book, find a favorite spot outside & relax :)

Cristen said...

Ooh, me next. lol

favorite dessert - chocolate cake -no icing!

favorite season - Summer! Spring is a close second...I just get tired of all the rain ;)

What color makes you smile? all of them? As long as there IS color ;)

Do you like mornings or evenings best? Perpetual (to a fault) night owl here!

Beaches or mountains? Mountains. The last time I enjoyed a 'real' beach I came homne covered in sand flea bites. It was miserable.

What do you listen to when you have a solo dance party in your living room? 80's music...or you know, Yo Gabba Gabba...

Do you blog? If so why?
To keep family in tune with our lives, and to have something to look back on one day. Oh, and to have somewhere to put my eleventy billion photos :)

Jonas said...

Hello dearest cousin!
My favorite dessert..hmm. thats a hard one because there are so many tasty treats out there. I LOVE my dads tiramisu. I also really enjoy a nice new york style cheesecake. chocolate ice cream is good too. And who could forget VLA!!!!
I enjoy mornings more. there seems to be an air of adventure knowing i have the day ahead of me.
ummm....hello...beaches of course. ahhh Mexico. Is it time to go back? Solo dances are to Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, and Jack Johnson and some Ben Harper...oh this list could go on forever! Green really makes me smile. especially in the form of eyes. I blog once in a blue moon. A day free from responsibility is filled with adventure and kitty cuddles.

p.s. I'm really excited for our cousins weekend!!

Kit said...

Favorite desert: the Gobi.

Favorite seasoning: lemon pepper.

I prefer staying up late, but am fine waking up early when that has to happen.

I prefer swimming holes in the mountains, or high dunes at the beach.

I don't dance, but sometimes I can feel the music.

Many of my days are free from responsibility. I got really lucky that way.

I am sad to be missing a cousins weekend.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I filled out a really long reply to your questions, but when I submitted I got a 'sorry, can't process your request' dealie.

Yarrgh! I'll try again later, once I am no longer frustrated.

nicole said...

dessert-like me, simple, a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream (toppings always welcome)
season-spring, so full of life
color-green of course...like the grass in spring
Evenings are for me, mornings are not even close to being second
Beaches with sun and sand and waves.
no dancing unless with my special little person and then it's usually to Christmas music...year round here!
no blog, but I love to read them
shopping, crafting, reading, decorating are a few that come to mind, but not sure i could do all that in just one day.