Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hodgepodge of memories


In the middle of snowy days, we decided to shift house. So now, when you come for a visit, the guestroom is next to the loo, the kids share our old room, and Russ and I sleep in a lovely nest upstairs.


Russ now makes bread. I am in heaven. And may gain a literal ton.


Everett likes to fall in the snow. In fact I have very few (read as none) pictures of him doing anything else in the cold white stuff.





Bea wasn't sure what to think. But she does LOVE to splash in the puddles when it melts


She would paint all day everyday, notice, she is still in pajamas. She starts as soon as I can get her paints out.




I made Evie's class valentines this year. It was so much fun. I can hardly wait till next year.





That's right. My husband is awesome.


We got married on St. Valentines day, but we met the year prior on St. Patrick's day. I must say, I do love the green.


Cute as a bug...

Jackson and E are still best friends. I never can believe how much they grow between playdates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everett and Bea are so adorable! They're getting so big. I feel like I need to pay you guys a visit soon, especially since I haven't seen Bea since she was a wee little babby!

Also, that bread looks delicious. I love bread, so I'm pretty sure having someone around that makes amazing looking bread would be my downfall.