Saturday, March 5, 2011

sometimes you gotta compromise...

Remember that picture of our bedroom a few posts down? Well, Russ didn't like the bed against the window wall. I did. I really did. But it was affecting his sleep. So one afternoon about a week ago, while I was folding laundry. He moved the bed. Hmmmm. At first I hated it. Like threw a tantrum hated it. He had mentioned wanting to move it, but then he did with no warning. My little nest was shaken. Soooo...I thought, maybe I just wait till he is gone and move it back. But I realized how unkind that would be. So I compromised. I lefte it where he moved it, but switched night stands and he is going to sleep on the side next to the windows.


Princess and the Pea.

I also added a little chair for sitting. It balances the room a bit.

No comments: