Thursday, March 17, 2011

wearing the green


pretty, pretty shoes. Please ignore the pedi-less feet.

don't hate me too much. These are my new sandals for summer. Yes, they are Frye. Yes, they are brand new. And yes, I thrifted them for $3.99.  And, before you ask, yes, they are my size. Although, I would have fudged a bit...


Seriously, isn't there an almost identical picture of Everett? Now I have to go find it...

"okay fine, but just one picture mom, I'm playing."

outfit details:
Green teeshirt dress worn as tunic: Old Navy super sale, and altered to short sleeves
stretchy straw belt with interlocking buckle: thrifted
skinny jeans: Aeropostale, seriously, these are great jeans!
Wooden bangle: Ten Thousand Villages
Brass bangle: thrifted
Beautiful glass bead earrings: sweet suprise from my husband.
Sandals: Frye, thrifted

can you see the sass? even from behind...also notice her sucker, it matches, also her choice.

always 100 mph. always.

No comments: