Yesterday was beautiful. A teaser for Spring really and today we are back to the more traditional March bluster. I have a zillion ideas for upcoming posts, I should probably write them out long hand so I don't forget. But before I went much further, I went back. Seriously, you should go back to August and September of 2009. I know my babies are growing. Every day they do more, suprise me, grow. But I don't see it really, because they are also a constant in my life. But...when I look back eighteen months. Seriously. Can you believe how amazing this life is? I am always grateful for the reminders, in words and pictures, of how blessed I am. Sometimes, I feel guilty for not putting my cranky moods, our bad days, the stress and turmoil on our blog. I know that it may seem, by its abscence that our life is always peaches and cream. Of course it isn't. But this is my safe place too. A window, a scrapbook, a way to mark the beauty that surrounds me. The wonder that I so often forget to see. So, please forgive my Pollyanna attitude, because my life is messy and I get angry and yell, I don't always get dressed, my kitchen floor may be sticky and the beds aren't always made. But, here on this blog, I forgive myself for not being perfect all the time and I remember those moments that are.
 |
| Especially on days like today, I am thankful for sunshine memories. |
 |
| Color makes my world go round. That and having a dishwasher now. |
 |
| A particularly lovely evening. |
 |
| Watch out Skywalker, young Everett and his Paduan learner Beatrice can kick some lightsaber booty. |
 |
| This may have been right before she hauled off and smacked him. But hey, sometimes you have to preemptively strike to avoid a larger conflict... |
 |
| I desperately need to figure out my new camera. All shots of the kids come out slightly blurred, then again they often appear that way in reality. |
 |
| I may accidentally kill housplants, but I also managed to force a branch to bud and then leaf out. |
 |
| Maybe I should try putting my clothes away instead of blogging. Okay, Okay, I am going. But aren't the colors pretty? See this is a pile of what I have been wearing. When I come back, later, after I finish cleaning, I want to talk about thrifting and seasonal fashion changes. Yay! |
No comments:
Post a Comment