Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sometimes, I pretend I am a ballerina


grey cardi: Ann Taylor Loft two years ago
pale pink dress: thrifted
belt: thrifted
pin: thrifted
bracelet and earrings made by me
jeans: Aeropostale
silver ballet slippers: almost worn through, J Crew at least 5 years ago.

I can't remember the when/where I thrifted this pin. But it is so pretty like lace and ice.

I made this cuff about five years ago but only started wearing it this spring...

thrifted on Thursday and worn on Friday. I kinda love this belt.

so maybe it isn't fit for the barre, but something about the pale pink, white, and grey made me feel like a pirouette! I only wish I had thought to time the camera and pose in position...pretend like I did? Pretty please?

2 comments:

nicole said...

Pretending is something I am nearly an expert at! And I must say, that was a beautiful pirouette you managed to capture on film (digital)!
PS I wear my similar cuff you made me often, I kinda love it!
I am ready to see your summer outfits! Bring on the warm weather!

Anonymous said...

Soo...I am in love with pretty much everything you wear.